New Linux distribution

James Gray jgray at suse.com
Fri Jun 13 18:40:26 EDT 1997

Greetings!

I am president of a company called S.u.S.E.  We put together a Linux
product, called S.u.S.E. Linux. I am wondering if you would
be interested in receiving a free copy of our product in exchange for
informing your members about it. If so, please send me your mailing
address.
We'd be interested in hearing any feedback you would have. I'm sure it
has some
features that your members would appreciate.

Thanks in advance for your reply.  Have a great weekend!

Sincerely,

James Gray

S.u.S.E., LLC - German-Engineered Linux
458 Santa Clara Avenue  Oakland, CA 94610 USA
+1-510-835-7873   FAX +1-510-835-7875
http://www.suse.com