O'Reilly ads

Lar Kaufman lark at world.std.com
Tue Oct 21 19:21:08 EDT 1997

I can vouch for O'Reilly, being a former employee.  They have a
refined appreciation for netiquette and actively discourage spam.
But I have received reposted O'Reilly messages not only to this
list, but from several book vendors erroneously forwarding to
IDs in the walden.com domain (which I hold, d/b/a PolyMedia Services).
I conclude that there are bozos in the book distribution and retailing
business, but I don't blame O'Reilly & Associates.

Caveat: I have a continuing relationship with O'Reilly. (Personal spam omitted.)

-lar
"The sentiment of virtue is a reverence and delight in the presence of certain
divine laws.--These laws refuse to be adequately stated.--They elude our
persevering thought; yet we read them hourly in each other's faces, in each
other's actions... As we are, so we associate."  -  Ralph Waldo Emerson