linux & NT

William C. Jenkins bjenkins at one-lincoln.com
Wed Sep 17 19:55:04 EDT 1997

On Tue, 16 Sep 1997, Glenn Burkhardt wrote:

> I'm not sure yet whether this is good or bad, but I do find it interesting...
>
>      Porting Tool: GNU-WIN32 Version 18.1 Linux to Windows NT/95

I find interesting and useful.  I used the bash which comes with this
package to do some file manipulation which would not be possible within
the NT or Windows 95 environment.  I like to use it when I am forced to
use the NT or Windows environment - makes me feel right at home.  It's
worth looking into if you need what this package gives you.