mailers

Jerry Feldman gaf at corsof.com
Thu Feb 5 15:07:57 EST 1998

On  5 Feb 98 at 14:27, Glenn Burkhardt wrote:

> Just a quick one - what's a reasonable X-win based mailer that handles
> attachments in a reasonable way?  I've tried xmailtool, but the version
> I had didn't seem to handle forwarding ...
exmh works well. One problem with using an mh based mailer is that
forwarding messes up the MIME separators.

One thing that I used to do with exmh if I wanted to forward a
message with attachments is to move the message to drafts and re=edit
the draft. This way, mh does not mess with the MIME headers.
Gerald A. Feldman
gaf at corsof.com