What are the stats for this weekends install fest?

Christoph Doerbeck doerbeck at dma.isg.mot.com
Mon Mar 23 10:59:47 EST 1998

I'm curious to know how the install fest went??
How many people turned out and how many systems were installed.

Also, I've greatly revised the document I wrote regarding SANE.
So for those interested, please re-visit:

	http://www.ici.net/cust_pages/linuxguy/sane.html

Please send me comments and corrections.  Also, when I got my computer
home (following the demonstration on the 18th), it worked just fine.
I apologize for the hardware troubles.  Hopefully, some of you learned
or saw something of interest.

- Christoph