Recognize my CD-ROM for a Red Hat install

Karl Hergenrother imagelab at ziplink.net
Tue Sep 8 08:46:12 EDT 1998

I'm using the proprietary interface on the sound card.  The answer was found
in the Red Hat FAQs as suggested by Jerry Feldman.  You don't add the IO
base, IRQ and PAS where the script indicates, but on the line below,
'Miscellaneous options'.  Misleading at best, and I'd say a bug which should
be corrected.  Obviously Red Hat knows about it.  Thanks to the several
people who offered suggestions.

Karl