Xfree configuration

Karl Hergenrother imagelab at ziplink.net
Mon Sep 14 23:41:07 EDT 1998

I have just installed RH5.0 and configured XFree86.  It looks great although
the window is a little large for my screen.  My major complaint is when I
exit the window back to the command line environment, the screen is very
dim.  Basically the contrast is too low.  How can I fix this?  An additional
piece of information may be useful is that when I was setting up XFree86
using Xconfigurator, the screen lost its contrast after the step where the
clock chip was probed.

Thanks,

Karl

Karl Hergenrother
Image Laboratories
imagelab at usa.net

***
Subcription/unsubscription/info requests: send e-mail with subject of
"subscribe", "unsubscribe", or "info" to discuss-request at blu.org