UPS recommendations?

Seth M. Landsman seth at job.cs.brandeis.edu
Thu Aug 12 17:07:54 EDT 1999

> Ars Technica, a pretty cool website (www.arstechnica.com) just ran a UPS
> guide.  If you go there, it's still the top story.

	Yeah, Ars Technica is on my daily list.  However, it doesn't
answer the recommendation question.  Which of the UPSs out there are linux
compatible, which are most reliable, etc.  Ars Technica just mentioned
that there are UPSs and that they do stuff, which isn't terribly helpful
... :)

-Seth
--
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion"
-