6.1 and Samba (beaten again by new technologies)

Anthony J. Gabrielson agabriel at coe.neu.edu
Tue Dec 14 08:53:18 EST 1999

Hello,
	Why not just get the source and tailor what you need for yourself.
Getting Samba up and running from source has to be easier than this post.
I was able to get it running from source, and if I can do it - any one
can.  Then you just need to change where your init scripts look for the
executables. Its really easy, it shouldn't take more than 30 minutes on a
fairly recent machine.

Anthony

-