discuss at blu.org - list change

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Fri Feb 5 17:37:03 EST 1999

I forgot to mention one of the additions I made when we upgraded the
blu.org server. The discuss mailing list has an associated list,
"discuss-nomail". If you have multiple email addresses to post from but
only want to receive list mail on one address, you can subscribe the extra
addresses to discuss-nomail. There are no aliases associated with the
-nomail list, so you won't receive the mail at those addresses; but
addresses on the -nomail list can post to the main list.

Email: jabr at blu.org / URL: http://www.blu.org
ICQ#28611923
    Your mouse has moved. Windows NT must be restarted for the change
    to take effect. Reboot now?  [ OK ]