Windows Refund day - reaction

Jerry Feldman {75562} gzf at gbr.msd.ray.com
Fri Feb 12 10:58:04 EST 1999

John Chambers wrote:

> Support of command-line interfaces remains one of the real  strengths
> of  Unix-like  systems.
Command-line interfaces are very important to the visually impaired. All the
graphics based applications are useless to the visually impaired. Before the
BCS disbanded, several blind people used to attend our meetings. P.V. Raman
and Astra presented Emacsspeak before they moved to Adobe.

--
Jerry Feldman (HP On-Site Consultant)