rpm xfig

Soup Master linuxguy at ici.net
Fri Feb 26 19:08:00 EST 1999

from the RedHat 5.2 CD (../RedHat/RPMS) look at libjpeg-6b-7.i386.rpm
You can run the following to help track down what is in a rpm package:

`rpm -qilp libjpeg-6b-7.i386.rpm`

Name        : libjpeg                     Distribution: Manhattan
Version     : 6b                                Vendor: Red Hat Software
Release     : 7                             Build Date: Mon Oct 12 20:02:27
1998
Install date: (not installed)               Build Host: porky.redhat.com
Group       : Libraries                     Source RPM: libjpeg-6b-7.src.rpm
Size        : 233363                           License: distributable
Packager    : Red Hat Software <bugs at redhat.com>
Summary     : Library for handling different jpeg files.
Description :
This package is a library of functions that manipulate jpeg images, along
with simple clients for manipulating jpeg images.
/usr/bin/cjpeg
/usr/bin/djpeg
/usr/bin/jpegtran
/usr/bin/rdjpgcom
/usr/bin/wrjpgcom
/usr/lib/libjpeg.so.62.0.0
/usr/man/man1/cjpeg.1
/usr/man/man1/djpeg.1
/usr/man/man1/jpegtran.1
/usr/man/man1/rdjpgcom.1
/usr/man/man1/wrjpgcom.1

-
Subcription/unsubscription/info requests: send e-mail with subject of
"subscribe", "unsubscribe", or "info" to discuss-request at blu.org