mail clients

Christoph Doerbeck A242369 cdoerbec at cso.fmr.com
Wed Jan 6 13:07:38 EST 1999

> I need to put this in perspective. I am currently on an assignment where I
> have an HP-UX workstation. MH is not installed. My current email options are
> (via installed software) is:dtmail (CDE), VM(via emacs), ELM, or Netscape
> (4.07). I I had the capability I would prefer to use exmh.

I like to use xfmail (based on xforms).  It has filtering functionality,
and all the mailing functionality is built into the mail client.  It doesn't
depend on mh or sendmail.

The latest version allows for multiple mail boxes.

- Christoph

***
Subcription/unsubscription/info requests: send e-mail with subject of
"subscribe", "unsubscribe", or "info" to discuss-request at blu.org