X Clients for windows...

Charles C. Bennett, Jr. ccb at kukla.tiac.net
Tue Mar 23 07:25:35 EST 1999

> Does anyone know of a X-Client program for windows that works well with
> Linux? Running my home apps from work is my goal here, but so far no
> luck...

Are you saying that your home machine is running Windows, your work
machine is running Linux and you want to run your home Windows
application and control them from your linux desktop?

Before you answer, would something like VNC fit the bill?  See
http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/index.html.

ccb
-