Need an old laptop display...

Lar Kaufman lark at world.std.com
Tue Mar 23 16:59:09 EST 1999

My old Lexmark SE10 laptop suffered a shattered LCD last week;
I bumped it against something while it was (literally) frozen
from being in the car overnight.  If anyone has a dead early
IBM notebook computer in the 340, 350, 360 or 500 series, I would
be most grateful for the opportunity to scavenge the display
and would pay some fair amount for it.

Thanks,

 -lar
"The sum of all we drive at is that every man may enjoy the same rights that
are granted to others." -- John Locke, 1689, A Letter Concerning Toleration
-