ThinkPad Question

Mark Tolman mtolman at cyberdude.com
Thu Mar 25 22:42:04 EST 1999

I have a Micro Channel Thinkpad on which I would like to load Linux
2.2.x.  I am having a hard time getting started.  I have attempted
creating 2.2.x boot disks from my RedHat installation, I have done a
'make zdisk', I have done several other things too.  If someone has had
some experiance installing Linux on old thinkpads, please contact me.

Thanks in advance
Mark Tolman

-