Living from/on the internet alone...

Christoph Doerbeck A242369 cdoerbec at cso.fmr.com
Mon May 10 14:33:46 EDT 1999

Here's an interesting idea.  4 people, secluded somewhere, and living
directly from the internet.  Sponsored by Microsoft.

I wonder if the volunteers can opt for a Mac, or a Linux web client?
I wonder if the researchers will keep close tabs on how the users
surf the web, especially on lonely rainy nights...  Pentium III
secure CPU's?  Another article today suggests that even RSA data
encryption ain't as hot as it used to be...

Article #1: Living on the web
http://www.techweb.com/wire/story/reuters/REU19990510S0002

Article #2: RSA
http://www.nytimes.com/library/tech/99/05/biztech/articles/02encr.html