An alpha question.

Anthony J. Gabrielson agabriel at coe.neu.edu
Thu May 13 20:11:39 EDT 1999

Hello,
	I just compiled 2.2.8 on my alpha multia - here comes the fun
part.  When it boots I don't get any text after it gunzip's the kernel.
the old text does not clear, but the typical messages don't come up.  Here
comes the great part - I can telnet in to the box.  don't understand it -
but the box actually comes up, I can telnet in fronm manother box.

If you understand - please share with me - I would like to understand,
Anthony

-