helping BLU

Lar Kaufman lark at world.std.com
Mon May 24 14:57:23 EDT 1999

Hey, I apologize for simply "lurking" here all this time, but somehow I
actually managed to get BU to give me that Juris Doctor yesterday, so I
hope to be able to contribute more to BLU activities here on out... Well,
at least once I get the bar exams out of the way in late July.

 -lar
"While they endure we must note their locations, elevate our gaze above the
level of our immediate concerns, imbibe the sweet air and perfect promise: the
egg miraculous upon the ledge, the bird compact upon the egg, its generous
warmth, its enviable patience, its natural fortitude and grace." E.B. White
-