MIT Equipment Exchange

Anthony J. Gabrielson agabriel at coe.neu.edu
Sun Nov 28 10:46:11 EST 1999

Hello,
	If your going down Mass ave from boston take a left on to Albany
st.  IT about a block or two down in a run down looking building.  If your
looking to your left you will see a loading dock - thats the entrance.  I
saw another email with hours.  I'm pretty sure there open every week day
now.  I got the info from the main number.

-