Boston Linux Installfest Saturday, Oct 9, 1999

Scott Stirling sstirlin at gis.net
Fri Oct 8 11:35:19 EDT 1999

Does anyone have a CD burner and a fast Internet connection who could
burn an image of RedHat 6.1 off the web?  That'd be a neat feature to
have at the 'fest.  What's anybody planning to bring?  Anybody have
copies of the latest Mandrake?  What are people bringing to the 'fest?

I think I must be out of the loop.  I am new to the area.  Is there a
LUG list where people are dicussing this?

--
Scott Stirling
West Newton, MA
sstirlin at gis.net