ppp & mail

Christoph Doerbeck A242369 cdoerbec at cso.fmr.com
Thu Oct 14 10:03:55 EDT 1999

http://www.linuxsoup.com/docs/sendmail.html

I'm putting together a sendmail document which outlines this exact setup.
The config files are there, but the support text is still VERY thin.
If anyone on this list is interested in helping me to develop further help
aids, please let me know...

I highy recommend that you pull down the latest sendmail source and:

	1) compile it WITHOUT dns support
	2) and then build yourself a new sendmail.cf using M4

Let me know if you run into any problems.  I'd like my text to be as accurate
as possible.

-