XDM login

Subba Rao subb3 at ibm.net
Fri Oct 15 14:55:38 EDT 1999

There is lots of disk space. One way, I solved this problem was, by deleting all .X* (and not .x*)
files from the users directories. This way the X Windows will use the system wide .X* files.
Obviously, the users .Xresources .Xdefault etc. etc. files are corrupted.

Everything seems to be fine now. You can try the same trick and see what happens.

Subba Rao
subb3 at ibm.net
Disclaimer - I question and speak for myself.

http://pws.prserv.net/truemax/