Samba quickie...

Phil Buckley phil at 1918.com
Mon Oct 25 20:12:06 EDT 1999

Sorry to bother you guys with such a remedial one, but I can't get this
quite right...

I am connecting fine to a NT machine using smbmount '\\kids\inetpub' -U
username '-c mount /home/httpd/html/nt'

then it prompts me for the password, and it works fine, but I would like
to add the password to the smbmout command - where?? That's my question,
where would it go, I swear I've tried it everywhere...
--

Phil Buckley
phil at infoinsomniax.com
-