Cable modem vs. DSL web site.

kyle at breezy.com kyle at breezy.com
Sun Sep 26 15:22:13 EDT 1999

Thanks Jerry,

It was a well written article.  This just shows that enterprise on the
small-medium ISP level will disappear as it exist today.  You will see
more alliance/partnerships happening as the competition for subscribers
heats up.  I see the line between cable provider, and telephone provider
blurring as DTV, and interactive video conferencing become more common
items for people to use.  It will be interesting to see how it all
unfolds.

Kyle

|       Seabreeze Communications                |
|       Internet Access on the seacoast of      |
|       New Hampshire  sales at breezy.com         |