International Kernel Patch

Brian Conway dogbert at clue4all.net
Thu Sep 30 17:56:49 EDT 1999

I'm curious if anyone has experimented with the international kernel
patches from www.kerneli.org.  They seem like a worthwhile cause to me,
but I'm reluctant to go experimenting with something of such importance
as the kernel and end up having to spend a day compiling repeatedly with
a patched version and then end up having something go horribly wrong
cause I don't know what I'm doing.  Thoughts or ideas?

Brian Conway
dogbert at clue4all.net

                -- Henry Spencer
-