gnome startup programs

Mike Bilow mikebw at colossus.bilow.com
Sat Apr 29 11:27:43 EDT 2000

I'm not sure.  Most of the Gnome config files are text, but I think any
app is entitled to use its own format.  The whole point of Gnome is that
there are services for doing these kinds of things and an app should take
advantage of them, but Gnome also has to provide facilities to support its
own integration with apps which are not Gnome-aware.

-- Mike

-