wavlan cards

Seth M. Landsman seth at job.cs.brandeis.edu
Thu Aug 10 18:01:46 EDT 2000

Greets,
	So I'm seriously thinking about setting up wireless ethernet in my
apartment.  Has anyone gone about this?

	The way I'm thinking about doing this is via :

	One lucent ORiNOCO PC Card - Gold

http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/default.asp?EDC=202683

	and :

	A PCI adapter for the ORiNOCO PC Card

http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/default.asp?EDC=204839

	with one of those cards above in my router.

	Does anyone know of the PCI adapter is going to work under linux?
If this is a good solution or if there is a better way to go about it?

-Seth
--
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion"
-