DNS registration problems

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Dec 27 09:13:41 EST 2000

There are two separate registrations that need to take place.

	1) You need to register your DNS Servers in HST records.
	2) You need to register your Domain Name (as a DOMAIN record)

Only valid HST records can be used as DNS servers.  If your DNS
servers are not registered HSTs, then you cannot refer to them in your
DOMAIN record.  Unfortunately submitting a DOMAIN request will not
automatically create the HST records.

-derek

-