Another Really Dumb Question regarding printers.

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Sun Feb 6 16:31:08 EST 2000

I just purchased a new hard disk to replace the one that was failing. Instead of simply making a copy of the boot and partitions, I did a fresh install of SuSE 6.3.  However, now my printer does not work. I've gone through a bunch of different scenarios including rebuilding the kernel to make sure I have the parallel port modules set up correctly. Just to verify that I did not somehow disable the printer, I rebooted into the old system and was able to print.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group

-