Softpro Marlboro Grand Opening, 2/19/0

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Thu Feb 17 09:09:34 EST 2000

I'll update the web page tonight.
SoftPro is on Boston Post Rd.(Route 20) in Marlborough. From I495,
take exit 24B (the sign says Northboro). Follow Rt. 20 west for about 1/2
Mile, there will be a shopping center on your right with a Victory
Supermarket and  Office Max. SoftPro is in that center between the
market and Office Max. There is a Boston Market and MacDonalds in
fromn of the shopping center.

On 17 Feb 00, at 7:51, David P. Greenberg wrote:

> Hi all. As a novice Linux user, I probably would not be of much help, but
> I'm interested in attending as an audience member. can anyone post address
> and directions to the store?
> TIA
> P.S. Sorry if someone posted it already, and I missed it.
> David P. Greenberg
> Bitco Electronics
> "In Service to the Recording Industry"
> **Rock on with glowing glass**