squid help?

Mike Katz mkatz at meganet.net
Wed Jan 5 09:21:48 EST 2000

Hello

I know this is kinda off topic... but I figured there were some squid users
here!

Im starting squid with a squid user with its shell as /dev/null  ....  Im
wondering how I reset the cache now (./squid -z)  is it ok to do this as
root?  will that change the permisions of the cache, and give me problems?
If this is not the way, how should I reset the cahce?

Katz

-