Lost size control on titlebars in Gnome...

Kevin M. Gleason kgleason at ma.ultranet.com
Mon Jan 10 12:53:30 EST 2000

Can anyone tell me how to reinstate the font size in Gnome? I log in as
root and titlebars are normal size...I log in as user and titlebars are
about 1/3 the size (my mouse is a little sloppy and the smaller the max,
min, etc., controls the less I will get them to work).

I would like the titlebars on my RH Linux 6.1  to be the same size for
user as they are for root. Any help appreciated!

Kevin

-