Cabling the House - BEst source for wire/tools???

Henry Smith hjpsmith at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 24 11:51:20 EST 2000

Hi All,

Finally taking the plunge and setting up a network in the house.

Was wondering if anyone has any suggestion re the "best" place to get wire
and tools for connecting the RJ45's on the cables?

It will be a fairly large network (for a house) with about 10 PC's
connected. I have the cabling between floors already done by a telephone
installer some months ago but not the runs from the hubs to the machines
which I wanted to do myself. I have done it elsewhere with the tools
provided to me already so I know what to do but need the tools and cable.

Any suggestions?

TIA

Regards

Henry Smith