The future of linux

Jack Coats jack at coats.org
Mon Jan 31 15:46:05 EST 2000

To get QuickBooks Pro functionallity, the best way would be for the current
purchasers (i.e. registered owners) to start asking Intuit for it!  They
will listed,
eventually.

I was told by a company not long ago that there was 'not enough market to
worry about Linux', then two weeks later they announced Linux support for
their commercial product :) ... It is coming, but we MUST keep the pressure
on the vendors to port to Linux (and all other unicese too!) to keep their
current customers.

</soapbox> ... sorry about that ... sometimes I get wound up :)

... Jack