Sony VAIO Laptops

Derek Martin derek at cerberus.ne.mediaone.net
Fri Jul 7 00:14:50 EDT 2000

Today, Bryan Strawser gleaned this insight:

> Anyone on the list using a Sony VAIO laptop with any variant of linux?  I
> am seriously looking at purchasing one shortly..

Not personally, but we have some at work...  Go to the linux laptop home
page, there's all kinds of info about setting up the various models of
Vaios there.  Someone whose memory and/or bookmarks are better than mine
will no doubt provide the link...

Derek D. Martin              |  Unix/Linux Geek
ddm at MissionCriticalLinux.com |  derek at cerberus.ne.mediaone.net