Help with scp access

Brian J. Conway dogbert at clue4all.net
Sat Jul 8 22:23:54 EDT 2000

> I believe scp treats multiple arguments just like cp: the last one is
> the destination, and all the rest are sources.

While on this discussion, does anyone know of an interactive client for
scp?  I'd like something ncftp-esque, as typing file, path, username,
and password on one line isn't the most convenient thing, especially for
multiple files at a time.  Perhaps this is already in scp and I'm just
on crack (can't find the documentation at the moment on that one).  Any
ideas?

Brian J. Conway
dogbert at clue4all.net
-