Prosignia Config disks

Randall Hofland rhofland at gis.net
Tue Mar 14 00:19:52 EST 2000

    Thanks for the help on this. Both Mark Dulcey and Keith Triplett
quickly sent me back in the right direction (yes, been there, done that,
but this time I think I picked the correct files) and I have now
downloaded what I hope can be made into the proper system configuration
(4 disk) set plus a few other interesting files. Now if I can just get
my LINUX/NT dual boot system up and running again!

-