Any BU folks have a copy?

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at larsshack.org
Fri May 12 14:28:15 EDT 2000

> Any copies floating around?  Anyone tried it?  I'm interested in the
> pre-configured Kerberos

I've been actively involved with the development of BU's Linux
distribution, and I'm quite pleased with the final product...the kerberos
+ afs configuration appears to work flawlessly (the distribution includes
kerberized sudo and ssh, as well as more common programs).

Matt (the gentleman in charge of the BU Linux project) has put a lot of
effort into BU Linux, and I think he's done an excellent job.

-- Lars

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at larsshack.org> --> http://www.larsshack.org/

-