Thanks and I'll keep at it.

Jeffry Smith smith at missioncriticallinux.com
Thu May 18 11:05:05 EDT 2000

On Wed, 17 May 2000, David P. Greenberg wrote:

> Just wanted to thank everybody for the days worth of truly fascinating reading.
> I actually did learn a lot, including to never say anything pro MS again :-) I

I wouldn't say don't say anything pro MS, just be careful that what
you say is very well backed up.  Be careful with blanket statements,
sweeping generalizations, and, when stating opinions, clarify it is an
opinion, and be ready to back it up.

> am going to try to find some time to get to the meetings, but my schedule is
> really hectic (as I'm sure, are yours). Anyway, I really do enjoy using Linux
> and am certainly enjoying the challenge of learning how to use it.
>   --

Feel free to ask questions where you don't understand something.
We're here to help.

jeff

Jeffry Smith      Technical Sales Consultant     Mission Critical Linux
smith at missioncriticallinux.com phone:978.446.9166,x271 fax:978.446.9470