Intel Email Support

Randall Hofland rhofland at fastdial.net
Thu May 18 13:19:19 EDT 2000

Let me rephrase my request: does anyone have an email address for
someone at Intel where I can send a complaint about their paltry supply
of Celerons (and discontinuation of SMP support in the newest lots) so
they will know why I intend to look to AMD or elsewhere for future
hardware options? I don't want them coming back later and asking why I
didn't let them know about my dissatisfaction with their service and
products!

-