Info on some OEM boards

Randall Hofland rhofland at fastdial.net
Fri May 19 11:53:42 EDT 2000

I have some OEM boards purchased at last month's MIT flea market that I
need configuration info for so I can upgrade processors and build some
Linux workstations, firewalls, etc.. Both types are manufactured in
China but have no manufacturer name, just model and serial numbers.

- One model is an Intel LX Slot One system with an ID of M6TLC and is a
single PII board.

-The other type is a Super 7 ALi chipset model M5ALA v1.1

Both board sets are of the same manufacturer. Does anyone have a clue
where to get the owner's manuals or setup data??? Can I backtrack the
chipsets to a manufacturer or setup information? Your help is GREATLY
appreciated!

-