CIFS (or equiv.) and security

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Fri May 19 16:34:26 EDT 2000

Thanks for the input. On my home network, I have a couple of windoz
systems an Alpha Linux and an Intel Linux.The intel Linux system serves
as a print server, and a backup server. I smbmount the windows shares
at night for backup. Other than than my needs for the Windows shares is
occasional. I had used the Alpha as my development machine until I
started to run  Linux 100% of the time on the Intel.
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Associate Director
Boston Linux and Unix user group
http://www.blu.org