Resizing Partitions

David Lapointe dlapointe at mediaone.net
Wed May 31 07:39:57 EDT 2000

Has anyone experience on resizing partitions on a  dual boot system (Win98/Linux)? I am interested in INCREASING
the size of a partition.  Basically I was thinking of backing up the partition ( 2 VFAT, 3 ext2 ),  removing it, making a
larger extended partition, moving the stuff back.  ( the mv vs. cp was quite timely).

OTOH,  would Partition Magic or DiskDrake ( I have Mandrake)  do the trick?

--
 .david
 David Lapointe