ssh1 and commercial use

Scott Ehrlich scott at MIT.EDU
Wed May 31 11:42:11 EDT 2000

Hello to all:

The company I work for utilizes Linux boxes (Slackware) with ssh-1.2.27
from ftp.cs.hut.fi/pub/ssh.  The ssh README says it can be used freely for
non-commercial purposes, but doesn't say where to send money or anything
further.  As a co-Sys Admin at the company, I want to keep us legal.  Any
help on this clarification would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Scott

-