Netscape 6 ready for prime time?

John Chambers jc at trillian.mit.edu
Mon Nov 27 13:29:28 EST 2000

--------

|    Is it possible to get a single file download for the installer?  I'd
| like not to have to download the whole thing for every system I install
| on.

Heh. I tried downloading it several times.  Each time, I got a lot of
popup  windows  saying  that  it had lost contact with the other end.
After a few of these, it just hung, unable to refresh its window, and
not generating any TCP traffic. A "kill -9" took care of it, but this
meant starting over.

Guess I'll wait until they're ready for prime time.

-