Good DSL service provider?

Huy M Le huymle at gis.net
Fri Oct 6 17:44:08 EDT 2000

Wouldn't anyone mind recommending a good DSL service provider which serving
the Cambridge area?  I am looking a an account with a static IP at $50 or
less per month so I can run my own web server on a Linux PC.  I have looked
at dslreports.com and interested in USONET's service.  Is anyone using or
have used USONET service?  Would anyone recommand USONET?

TIA,

Huy
-