After rebuilding the kernel

Dan Fadayomi dfadayomi1 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 10 08:54:11 EDT 2000

All-

After rebuilding the kernel of my Redhat linux 6.1, I expected to find the
new kernel in /usr/src/linux/arch/i386/boot, and should be in a file called
(zImage). I searched high and low for this file to no avail. Does anyone
know where I might find the new image? The book I'm reading says to copy the
new kernel to replace the old and reboot . Please let me know if this
process is O.K when responding.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dan
-