Riccochet vs other mobile Ethernet services?

Chris Janicki Janicki at ia-inc.com
Mon Apr 30 09:53:48 EDT 2001

Nextel also provides wireless data via an ethernet handset connection.
Their service and prices are geared towards business users.  Coverage is
ok.  Speed is 9.6kbps I think.  Their differentiating service is their
1-to-many walkie-talkie-like feature, but its only useful if you and your
associates are all Nextel customers.