Odd Perl interpreter problem

greenberg at hcfama.org greenberg at hcfama.org
Sun Dec 30 10:13:27 EST 2001

Thanks for all the posts.  Unfortunately, I can spell, and am using
plain old emacs for editing.  I never knew about the od command --
no special characters or extra spaces in my shebang, but will be helpful
someday.

I guess I should have been more clear in my original post -- I don't
think this is a problem with my script, I think it is a problem with
my system -- but what?  Perl is there, permissions and ownership
are fine, and it runs ok from a bash prompt...